EDB to PST Converter
Kernel for EDB to PST
MS Exchange Server offers hassle free email communication in business organizations. It supports both IMAP1 and POP3 email clients. But organizations prefer using IMAP client such as Outlook or Outlook Express on the MS Exchange Server.
Exchange Server mailboxes are stored in several Exchange databases and Exchange database groups. Exchange databases or EDB files are crucial for the smooth emailing process in Business organizations that use MS Exchange Server. EDB databases are susceptible to various corruption threats as listed below:
- Virus, adware and spyware attacks
- Physically damaged computer drive
- Networking faults
- MS Outlook crash
- Forced shutdown of MS Exchange Server
- Missing or corruption of Windows system file
- Non-functioning of computer hardware
EDB corruption adversely affects email communication in organizations. As a result of EDB corruption, users cannot access their crucial emails, contacts and other mailbox items on MS Exchange Server. Inbuilt database recovery options provided in MS Exchange Server helps IT administrator in tackling several EDB corruption issues. However, inbuilt tools of MS Exchange Server can recover only offline EDB databases. Some crucial emails of the user mailbox may also be lost while recovering EDB database with inbuilt MS Exchange tools i.e., Eseutil and Isinteg. Both Eseutil and Isinteg tools take considerable amount of time in recovering Exchange mailboxes from a large EDB database. Therefore, for quick and complete recovery of large Exchange mailboxes, database administrator must take help of professional recovery software such as EDB to PST converter. It swiftly recover large or badly damaged EDB databases of an organization.
EDB to PST converter completely restore some or all inaccessible Exchange mailboxes with a single mouse click. It can even recover permanently deleted Exchange accounts of a domain. EDB to PST converter is embedded with two robust email recovery modes i.e., Standard Scan and Advanced Scan. Standard scan helps administrator in fixing minor EDB corruption issues. Highly corrupt EDB databases can be easily recovered with Advanced Scan. Both recovery modes save recovered Exchange mailboxes in PST files. Expiring recovered mailboxes to a Live Exchange Server is another option available.
Features of Kernel for EDB to PST:
- Repair both public and private databases of MS Exchange Server
- Quickly recover permanently deleted, compressed and encrypted mailbox data of the Exchange user
- Creates HTML report on successfully restored Exchange mailboxes
- Proficient in recovering the multiple corrupt EDB files in a single cycle and efficient in transferring all these recovered data items to either Outlook PST files or Live Exchange Server
- Allows recovery of Exchange 2013 databases
- Presence of an outstanding mechanism of exporting the recovered EDB database to Live Exchange Server
- Successfully recover emails along with email metadata such as To, From, Cc, Bcc and Subject
- Let user to save Exchange mailbox items in multiple EML, RTF, MSG (Unicode/ ANSI), HTML, or TXT files
EDB to PST converter shows recovered mailbox data in a preview before saving them in a specific drive location. It is also available in trial version that provides fair idea about the software functionalities. Purchase the licensed version of the software that allow you to save the recovered Exchange mailbox items in PST, MSG or EML files as per your requirement.
- MS Exchange Server 5.5, 5.0, 2000, 2003, 2010, 2013 and 2007
- MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013
- MS Windows 2000, 2002, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008 R2
Minimum System requirements:
- Pentium class processor
- 512 MB RAM (128 MB Recommended)
- 50 MB free disk space
- Extra disk space to save recovered database information